Bair_the_Normal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• The Ottomans have expressed aggression towards Persia in chat. Since you are likely to be endangered alone and we are keen on recognizing you we are willing to offer you a defense pact.

If you want to help each other then consider the pact, for we must show down aggression!

Also we can link you trade with India. :3
    We understand... but do know that we are keen on support the liberation of peoples and that Japan's authorities are on our enemy list.
    Yes; we both share similar feelings towards a certain empire's ruler.

BTW: your keen on aiding the People's Militia? We need all the support we can get!
    I sense the peace ratings of the Platonic Republic have gone down much one important question: how would you rate the Revolution Rating? The People's Militia hopes to increase it greatly viva la Revolution!
    Interesting idea; I do agree that "Freedmen's Republic" is a slightly awkward name for a country. I like the sound of Achegain/Hashegan, Kouchette/Kushet, and Linacostera/Linacosta myself, but I'm not sure what any of these words mean (I'm guessing Moscouge is derived from Muscogee somehow? If so, I guess that makes that a logical choice), so that's really based more on personal taste more than anything.

Re: creole, something like that would work. I don't know too much about creoles, but if I had to say something, it would be that since the majority are coming from an English-speaking country, it would be more English than French.

I suppose it would be useful information that the timeline has the country's capital called "Liberty," (located roughly where OTL Mobile is) if you want to do anything with that.
    the game began as a post-apocalyptic world. Considering that each province is roughly equal in population, a bigger province means less population. Thus, there was basicly nobody left in those alrge manchurian provinces.
    What made you beleive that the Gangnam Republic would massacre it's possible population?
    Claiming regions is like... securing them for your nations, gathering more people to help you. Not massacrating them.
    Are you insane?
    Japan wants to kill us both and you turn on me, your nearest and closest ally, because you have the outdated belief that Chinese people still live in the Gangnam Republic?

OOC: you are officially the No. 1 Jerk of the website.
    We need to have a tech pact in IOTXIV, especially in robotics. We of the Platonics need more ways to improve our rocket artillery!

Should we or you make the pact offer in da thread? :3
    Yeah. Well, kinda.

For an explanation, my avatar depicts my three mains in Mugen: Sasuke, Okuu, and Youmu.
    I also want the bits of Caucasia, Persia, and Anatolia that I claimed, but yeah
    Thanks, although im looking more for the Quebec Region right now, but this very much helps :D

But man, it looks really good, seriously, I can't believe you just eyeballed that, it looks perfect.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom