Patriotic_Fool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm running an RP called Children of Adlivun and a worldbuilder called Cradle of Man. I don't have any CityIOTs right now.

My understanding is that other popular games in the forum include BOTWAWKI (set in the fallout universe), Kashmir (a detailed alt-history), IdIOT (comedy IOT), and KIOT (...superheroes? I think).

Hope that helps. IOTchat is at novaiot.chatango.com now
    If you're still interested in a GaP-eque game, I'd like to invite you to join Babylonian Statecraft. I hope to see you around. :)
    Join the Guardian Party in RP 2014! I believe that we are both conservative so it should work out well.
    I see your presence...

Perhaps you should consider joining a IOT again. IOTXIV is in a interesting time, Sonereal's Lancer's game has room in Africa and plenty in South America, Sonespiracy can always do with another conspiracy and then there is Tyo's new game in the works to consider.

All in all you have a great opportunity to return...
    Hey, PF. In CityIOT, the name of the city is Metro. I don't run any metros, nor are there any, as far as I know.
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=478161 , this NES might be interesting for you if you want to have a look at it. If you like the look of it and want to play, just pick an unnoccupied nation, create some orders and begin trying to dominate all life :p, the United Proletarist Republics of America would be your type of nation methinks :p but there is a list of free nations on the first page you can have a look at (sorted in spoilers by continent)
    Welcome back P_f, that absence of yours was good it seems in one respect, I no longer feel any consternation towards you after the cooling down period. So perhaps this time a fresh start is in order. After all, it appears we may have a mutual interest in making the game "interesting".
    I rarely join more than one game a time; currently CityIOT is my focus. I'll consider joining if/when that explodes. My apologies!
    Dadaism is when artists decide to become Communists and then they make random artworks that make no sense. I've got a link here. So the Dadaist Republic of Alaska would be that if those crazy artists started to take over and make their diplomatic posts rainbow but not actually rainbow, just rainbow salmon enough to tuna confuse the seahorse rest of dolphin the bougies hamster w-h-e-e-l players.

I know it is a bit silly but I think it could work really well. Could I please do it?
    Nah, sorry, I'm already trying to cut the time I devote to games and other stuff here.
    Sure...would the Dadaist Republic of Alaska be acceptable? (Taking Dada as Youtube-Poop-Dada of course).

And I don't have that colourful opinion of you, I think that you are a decent guy. :)
    You are still missing information for CityIOT, please check thread for what is missing.
    YOU KIND OF UNITEDSTATESIAN RIOTER! I demand you nominate people and IOTs for the IOT Awards! Only 9 people nominating doesn't cut my standards!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom