Bair_the_Normal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• 10 PM if you get the chance. You're largely drafted into the update already, actually, so if you're late and not doing much that I wasn't counting on, I'll be able to throw you in post-update pretty easily.
    A reminder that CityIOT registration and election endorsements are due by 10:00 PM EST tomorrow; those wishing to campaign must declare their candidacy by 2:00 AM EST tonight.
    Hey, could you let me know if you're still working on the maps, or if you've abandoned them? If they're still in progress, or if you've decided you aren't interested in helping anymore, both are fine, I just would appreciate a heads-up so I know if my games are going to be runnable or not...
    Bair refuses to accept Emperor so I went with a super archaic term for the Emperor as a title. Hence, Mikadate. It's terrible, and I'm sorry :p
    I know this is nagging and there is a hiatus issue... but I really suggest you do make a voice in Lancers, at least on the possibility of a train network between the Ottomans and the Russians, which will include your land and Persia. This will also include telegraphs.

You need to take advantage of this infrastructural policy.
    Forgive me if this appears nagging but you need to reply to the former Shah's letter for the telegraphy pact. His on awaits a reply.

This turn I will be doing a RP calling for a Middle Eastern co-operation with telegraphy, railways, non-aggression pacts between all Middle Eastern nations (or in the case with your nation and mine a defense pact) and a general commitment to stable peace in order to deal with the dangers that face us all.

To this end: we hope that the new Shah continues the good relations between Persia and your power.
    We will need to start policies in Sone's game for a system of telegraphy between our nations in our RP.

Such could be the root of increased relations! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom