NinjaCow64
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, considering that missions are about going to other worlds and beating up , I do not see how that power will actually be useful for.
    Well, if it wasn't obvious over the enthusiasm of the St. George blood drive, my little group needs blood. I won't say for what exactly, but I had the idea that reptoid blood would be better for our goals then human blood. Might give us a good excuse to go to war. :)
    I'd like to continue the trend of talking to you about Sonspiracy on your userpage. :D

I have a story idea for my legion, would it be okay if I used a reptoid?
    O yes... Sonespiracy...

Alas I has essay tomarrow, hence the delay.

I am sorry. :(

Anyway: I has Thursday evening and Friday morning and afternoon free, although I will of course set time to labour.

That said; I will be able to find break time on Thursday evening and Friday. ;)
    I have set a PM on some ideas... although I just realized the image I sent was too large! :O

Never mind... I have set the start of the co-operational consideration.

By the way we need to work a way involving the Knight Templar attempting to convert your conspiracy to the will of the Lord... :mischief:
    Yes a "human" lawyer is coming huh?

That said there are other issues (such as the Chechen War and those darn atheists!) so the Knight Templar can consider this pact a... move to allow focus. It would also perhaps allow us to save the reptiles from damnation by the praise of the Lord and set them to His vision.

Sent your lawyer to have a meeting with a Cambridge lawyer in the New Yorker Hotel. Said lawyers must then do the paperwork as it were.

We will need to do a RP even for this... perhaps a RP co-operation? ;)
    ...will this involve one of your reptiles coming to sign it in the New Yorker Hotel? We will promise not not to use this as a chance to take a sample of your blood or other DNA source and have the University of Cambridge examine it to develop a virus designed to target only reptilians and purge the world of them. :mischief:
    Do any of your reptiles want to open a bank account? The Templars' banks will have you covered! Please consider well, for we will help your finance and not not take the advantage to use this as part of a plot to purge you! :D
    IOTXIV is to keep functioning for some time but you will find it is simple to join this one far in progress. Your nation will be able to catch up or even overshadow the other powers.

As you see South America needs more states. Fancy playing Brazil or becoming a successor to Chavez? You could bring a revolution for the fun of it and have festivals. ;)
    Your should consider IOTXIV; peoples are joining it on mass!

Here is the latest update.

If you do join consider aiding the People's Militia against the oppressors! :D
    If you do join consider what is absent in the game faction wise ATM and remember Alpha Centauri. :cool:
    Because you participated in either CityIOT or its Redux, you are being invited/encouraged/requested to join a new game in the same vein.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom