Gedemon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Hey man thank for your mod man its damn awesome!!!!
    Recently I have been facing a error "ERROR: Custom DLL not found !"
    Can you help me out
    Hello,

Been a long time follower of your mods. You helped add 500+ hours to my steam civ 5 games.
    im at 1300 hours thanks to you.

I saw R.E.D. Xtended mod. looks really nice. But it seams that you knocked off some technology when you added your custom once. Example there is no temples to build now plus many others. was that your intention? Is this mod intended to start out in later time lines vs ancient?

never mind im blind.
    How to add 43 Civs in SDK World Builder???I load your 43 Civs DLL mod but I cant add more than 22 Civs in World Builder ???
    Hi,

Is there any way to get a message to or from Marcus Beutel? I'm aware I'm being a pest, but it'd be nice to know if the Brave New World 'Nights' mod has been abandoned entirely as a project... the waiting is killing me!

Thanks for all your hard work keeping a fantastic forum going.

Gideon
    I have an enquiry about the necessities of changing a sub-forum's name to reflect the change in direstion it now is going.

The Communitas Expansion Project was started by Thalassicus and I am assuming he probably has a measure of control over the naming of it. Is this a fair assumption?
    However as it appears he is now AWOL, at least for the foreseeable future, the rest of the Communitas team would like to know if we can rename it to "Communitas Redux" to reflect the new focus it has without his input.

Any direction you can provide in this matter would be appreciated.
    Hi, I wanted to change the title of my thread from Myrrh Resource Art to Resource Reskins, and I was told to go to a moderator for help. Can you help me?
    What did you think of my comments on your RED WWII scenario? Your euro map was good and stable but I wish there was a playable whole Earth map so that America and Japan are also playable.
    That's what I planned to do. Initially, my Run animation was starting was a take off and it was suppose to blend into the StopRun animation, that would be the landing. But to be perfect, I would have to have an anim before the Run, like StartRun, to keep the Run anim as a loop. Because for now, when it's in the air, you can see the "take off" repeating. Do you think if there is such thing as a sort of StartRun animation? I'm thinking the Combat Ready would be an option, but I think I would have to make my own AnimState file, and I don't want to start messing with this right now as it's gonna take me forever to actually understand what it's doing enough to create my own.

I think I will do 2 versions, one simple one like the Bomber, and a second one like the Helicopter, and you'll be able to choose what is the more suitable for you
    well, if you can do take off at point A and landing at point B on a move, it would be fantastic, but simple animation is good already for my purpose :)
    Ok so simple animations then. I was taking the Bomber as reference at first, but the animations are really basic and don't really allow me to do a proper take off and landing, like I was going to initially. I thought it might be interesting but if you are using it as rebasing, i'll do the anim like usual aircrafts.

It's nearly done, I just need to finish the texture and I'm testing a few things with the fx for now
    I was thinking of rebasing, so any aircraft would do, but helicopter may allow a slower animation. the unit would not be directly controlled, but would move from a city to another each turn.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom