Terran Empress
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Japan will rise!

Will this game be set in the future or a alterative present? I look forward to claim Offshine Japan, since Nippon is Mainland Japan!
    I hope for good relations with Airstrip One and the Norse... as long as I get Iceland. ;)
    That room you left is not enough. You occupy an area which is far closer to Thailand than Australian culture. See my claims in the thread. If you do not accept this division, Thailand, being a peace-loving nation, as many attempts to solve the world conflicts have shown, and having trade relations with your ally Indonesia, shall not make any military attempt to take control of the area, however your business in Thailand will face restrictions, trade between Thailand and Australian India shall cease, that territory shall be considered Thai and Governors of those areas shall be appointed, even if the land is de-facto under Australian control. So, we shall treat those lands as our own that are under foreign occupation and we shall not recognize them as Australian territory, nor our navy shall consider the waters of Northern East India as Australian waters and shall move freely in those waters, as well as our Air Force.
    1) Thailand is more closely related to India than Australia. Australia is a European (in ethnic terms) Christian country, while Thailand is an Asian (like the Indians) and Buddhist (which bears much resemblance to Hinduism) country.

2) You say that you have left plenty of rooms for other powers, but you gave no room for Thailand, as far as we are concerned. Most of the Indian Ocean is divided between Malaya and Indonesia, while Oceania has already too many nations and is too far away. The only area in which Thailand can expand is India.

3) Thailand is far closer to India in terms of geography.

4) East India has resources which are important in Thai industry, like thorium.
    Terran, in your latest post in SKNES III, I think it's important to note that it was Yemen who annexed Oman, not the other way around.
    Although the Inca and the League of Peace and Power are in opposite geographical directions we may need to consider a eventually defense pact in line of ensuring the protection of the homeland.
    If you are going to drop it, would you mind if I say that the Reptoids destroyed the organization?
    We are both fellow Native American powers. :)

I hope for good relations between the League of Peace & Power and the Inca Empire! :D
    Try this thread, you might have betted luck there: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=308970
    I unfortunately don't have any of the historical maps saved anywhere (except I think 1861) but I have a few of the others.

The downsizing (and maybe removal as well) is due to imageshack which does that after some time and is why you should use imgur instead. :p I or anyone else can't do anything about that unfortunately.
    Terran, I am sure that you can find a way to allow Oceania to live. I want them as my allies. But do not worry. I will make up with Japanese investments in Australia and a military alliance with you, if you want.
    You have the opportunity to aid the rebels; the People's Militia need all the aid they can get.
    I see ;)

But can you handle Perfection? :mischief:

Reminds me; be sure to offer the Platonics industrial and science treaties; our regime especially would like access to robotics.
    Forgive me but I should alert you that New Zealand has been claimed in IOTXIV by Perfection.

Just letting you know for naming sakes, unless you have... unpeaceful plots.
    I am disputing your claim over the American Deep South, so that the US isn't so grotesquely large.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom