Farm Boy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about the game. It doesn't seem very balanced. I also feel like simultaneous turns just does not work.
    Purple is the cult, right? I have trouble dealing with the zombie/undead faction.
    Well, considering you have to sign in to the game's own client, I assumed that one would have to add a friend using that username.
    I'm chickendinner, if you want to add me. Not sure how it really works for that game.
    It's not that bad. I was able to pick it up pretty quickly (make sure you do the Academy).
    You should try Infinity Wars (free on Steam). I think you would enjoy it a lot more than Hearthstone.
    I've actually never heard of it as a commercial industry before; not at least beyond immediate community stuff. I've always encountered it in places that talk about homesteading and maximizing space utility (especially for urban places, but even out in the wilderness people use it to recycle as much as physically possible). Has anyone tried/do they do it on a commercial scale, or is that just conjecture, or stuff people talking shop go on about with awe, longing for the day it becomes feasible?
    JWs appear to be creationists as well, which, if you've committed to that particular religious flavour, on the whole you're probably more likely to be in the, ah, conservative section of your faith.
    This new Calvinist chap has achieved an impressive feat - I suddenly feel slightly more sympathetic to GhostWriter. Why do all Calvinists seem to assume that they will be saved, if it's all predetermined, cannot be changed and God appears to be somewhat of a dick about the whole thing?
    Well, I didn't know my coolness was measurable ;), but thanks.

btw without pork fat it's not real mortadella.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom