Omega124
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Patience my friend: I am asking Sone if he would let you join next turn on the Soviet side. We are outnumbered, so perhaps next turn you may be permitted to join the cause against the UN. My condolences for this turn.
    Mhm. What's next, forcing me to help on a Dutch unit for the Germans?
    Is good idea. Huepvoted.
    1. If you wish it so, you can pick it up uncontested. I haven't heard of it so I will research a bit what the ratings are like, but don't expect it to blow away all the other shows. The special events are typically for the BIG things, like the new years eve coverage, super bowl, big professional sports league television contracts, etc.

2. DVD sales and Box Office revenue are handled the same way. When getting the rights to a movie, the Network will have to negotiate and agree to a contract with the producer over how much of each revenue stream each gets. They can go 50-50, 80-20, producer gets DVD sales (which come in over time) and network gets box office revenue (one time sum), vice versa, however they choose to hash it out. Heck, if the producer really needs cash he can just sell the rights to movie and all the revenue for one immediate lump sum of cash, although this is not recommended.
    I wish to be invited into Solidarity. I will aid your alliance in the religious department! Together we be stronger!
    Sorry, I was using DYOS terminology, I meant that yeah we should write a story together with our characters.

Also I almost forgot to tell you an idea I had about Metro City! I thought that it could be a place where there is a bunch of Superheroes and stuff, but none of them leave the city and no one finds it strange but magic users. That's because the city itself is a magical anomaly that has little to no contact with the outside world.
    Forgive me but I would like a response to my application into the coalition: I was contacted through Sone and hence was given the impression I was a member to be.

I have sworn off the mantles of the SoF. My party is focused on faith. I will be much happy as High Priest, to excommunicate your opposition and bless your rule.
    Will get around to it, though tbh it's not a high priority (it's just numerals after all), but it will be done. In the future, please direct those kind of posts to the OOC thread. Thanks :)
    Hey, you haven't voted on the America IAAR recently. The current election is really close, impactful, and interesting! You should check it out. If you're not interested, oh well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom