Terran Empress
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looking at a potential SaR mission, although their might be some obstacles in the form of player availability...
    What ideas have you got in Sone's game? My Group will be possibly doing business with you?
    In LH's game: consider the wealth of trade networks with the Ottoman Empire, as we bring the Greeks into the fold of our empire of the freed.
    Consider that the Greeks offer us north-west Germany; I have a feeling that your next rant will be on about the opportunist nature of the Imperium of Man? We will not invade you... at this time... yet the chance to grab land is... tempting.

However should you counter the invasion we would be willing to regard the Greeks as weak. Such a consideration would make it possible for the Manx to feel that their imperial interests are not threatened by the Reich.
    Rest assured; it will be a challenge for us to ally with Greece it seems. We are nearing the same page, although the pragmatic consideration has to be heard. We do not want to join the war but we are interesting in benefits.
    Jutland is Norse. The Manx are the result of Celtic and Nordic breeding. Henceforth what is Celtic and Nordic belongs to the Isle of Man.

We have shown dislike to the Greeks decision to go through Manx waters (which in this case we class the channel) but are willing to make... considerations.

We want peace between you too but we also want profit and our claims to the lands of Denmark is one thing we do not want to miss out on. It is wisdom for you to not hence that you do not continue your plans for Jutland and, if war is to be the way, you do not tempt us to join it on the Greeks' side.

The Emperor stands above all, save for God!
    Remember our offer to the Greeks; if you can double it we can block. Just be sure to respect that the Danish striate is, along with Denmark and the whole of Scandinavia, Manx sphere of influence.
    There is a... 'line' problem occurring in IOTBall. It hinders the aesthetics and spirit of the map. Proper national sizes should be taken.
    If you fancy if you give me a copy of the current map without the grey... thing and I will try my best to add the new power to the map in a shade of grey that you will not go mad over and you may possible like. It will be like a steel crown.
    A reminder that orders are due today, by 9:00 ish EST (I'll probably be eating or cleaning at that time, so it's a little bit lenient), for The Sun is Setting
    Orders are due Thursday at 10:00 PM. You are one of only two outstanding (CivEd has dropped, I've given you authority over all of Oceania).
    BTW: how many claims will be making per turn? Empress Yuzuki will need to know so she can bless the full occupation of Korea, Hawaii and China in the coming years.
    Japan will then dominate Asia and drive out the pony menace! We will sell pony meat as beef lasagna to European markets!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom