SouthernKing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We Thank our Freinds in the ISR for the assuring that expansion into al-Andalus will not happen. However we wish to know of your plans for Hispania Carthaginensis/Murcia and the City of Cartagena, Also Known as Carthago Nova and Qartayannat, this region and city serve as a historical city for the former Roman Empire, Carthaginian Republic, and the Moorish Empires of Northern Africa and Iberia.
    On Rar: good; who should make the announcement in thread? The Emperor Louis is to marry Zeo of Mexico.

On KaiserIOT: fancy a special trade agreement, research pact and non-aggression treaty with the Gethic Hand?
    A royal marriage should take place between Mexico and France. If one of your princesses marries the French Emperor then French investment may be encouraged in Mexico! :D
    With the crew and equipment consideration now up for notion in Voice we must begin to consider our characters. Whether we link our stories or meet on the mission we will enjoy our exploration! :D
    Wanted to let you know that I've been basically unable to be on a computer all weekend but orders are in progress
    I'm trying to make a 1490's nes, and I'm trying to find out about income and status of armies (warbands, standing armies, mercenaries, ect.) of the Indian states
    I think I should have 221 EP banked. I never touched the original 210, and the 105 another country paid me to build their ships (which I took out of the 210, then put back at the end of the year when I was paid for the ships) then the 11 I banked at the end of my spending.
    Starting balance (210)
    Took out 105 (remaining balance 105)
    Got paid 105, put it in treasury (balance 210)
    Left over change from spending 11 (balance 221)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom