NinjaCow64
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Ninjacow64: Anyway, Omega, we should do a crossover in WYOS at some point"

The point of WYOS is that it's all one story. If it's a "corssover", that kind of defeats the point because it implies all of our storylines are separate.

However, as for actually a story together, HECK YES WE SHOULD DO THAT :p
    If you fancy a RP involving a character from the Imperium of Man yet me know; I can provide the figure, perhaps a member of one of the ten great houses. Consider well.
    I give you permission to use a character from China for your story.

How about a merchant by the name of Man Mu?
    If you join Terran's IOTBall game as the West half of Ozzieland we of Japan will gladly help you unite your country against the pony menace!

We will even train you some ninjas!
    I look forward to diplomacy! :D

As for Britain: basically we have had hard luck in expanding and a even harder time keeping to our claims. Port Hadley is joining you with the former British American colonies by the looks of it.
    What will Ozzieland be like in Iron and Blood 7? The Aboriginals fended off colonialism? The British began their colonization project? The Dutch beat Britain to imperial expansion? France makes Australia into a massive winery? China claims it?
    If I were you, I'd make an application and see how it goes. You can always ditch it if you find you simply can't keep kicking the can along. I'm in my fourth year of uni incidentally (last semester, I've finished all the required courses for my degree and am just doing electives, need to decide whether to do honours or not though...)
    You should consider setting up (or taking over) a country in Sons of Mars. If setting up a new country is your thing, there is plenty of room in the western coast of North America (Haida Confederacy?), the Amazon basin or in Africa (voodoo state in Nigeria? or Ibadi muslim [the little know third main sect of Islam] state of Oman extending from Oman and Yemen along the eastern coast of Africa to Zanzibar?). If you are interested in taking over a country, the best bets would be the Ottoman Empire or the Qing Dynasty.
    You must find (or get made) a ninja cow!

Barring that there is a minotaur, although you could always go kangaroo. ;)

Say: kangaroo court could be your UB! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom