Hygro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm loving the budget threads and I'm hoping this one isn't killed by participant withdrawals. I've always wanted to see the conclusion to one of these but it never seems to come.
    just fyi, that translated to something like "your mother can eat dog cock" :lol:
    So that I don't spam the hello/goodbye thread, my response:

I'm talking about golden age as a tongue in cheek reference to the golden-silver-heroic-whatever age progression. A foolish nostalgia for the days of old. But anyhow these days things are a bit more laid back, and I prefer it so, to an extent.
    I've gotta thank you for linking me to The Last Psychiatrist. I don't agree with everything he says, but there's some fascinating stuff there, and now I am doubting everything. Like just there, when I said "I don't agree with everything he says", do I really mean that, or am I trying to tell you that I'm the sort of person who is too independent-minded to agree with just everything a person says? I don't know, and that's great.
    That econ thread

"it's keynesiamism111111!!! And that's bad cause reasons!" - doesn't actually seem to understand what Keynesianism is and can't articulate why it's bad outside of platitudes.

And that folks is why I can't be assed talking about economics on CFC cause everyone's an expert.
    That would have been fun. Although it's not certain I was available the last couple of weeks.

The post-appreciation is mutual :hatsoff:
    :lol: I just became a bit tired of participating in the same old arguments here on the forum. Plus ça change... But I'm still around and well :)
    The main one, of course! Check organ.monespace.net for some beautiful organ music, recorded live.
    You mentioned some old CFC posts about police brutality from 2003 over in one of the Red threads. Which poster was that?
    Yup, the TV show - no one stands out or is talented in any shape or form. Then he bashed the music industry & especially how it treat women; nothing too surprising but he has a valid point even when everything he says in a tongue-in-cheek way. He is honest in his very camp way.
    Thank you :) I did write "for this issue at least", knowing that most people still haven't seen the wisdom of my moral concept ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom