CivOasis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I'll join in a few minutes, I've just been taking a cold-influenced break from CFC the last couple days, and didnt have a character idea before that :p
    Yay, with Robert :3

My best day would be however Friday, possibly. Also we should edit the recording you see.
    1. You don't actually want to track units. You just think you do, but you don't. You're too new to track units, so don't.

2. You have one chance to make a first impression. Unfortunately, that means you need to be prepared to update your game. Reliably. You need to have a good idea of when the next orders lock will be around the same time you post the update.

3. Formatting is your friend.

4. Does your game have numbers? Use Excel.

5. Write your updates in Word. Save often.

6. Double check your stats before updating. Reread orders. Etc.

7. Just use the Standardized Combat System your first game. Seriously.
    If Christos expresses interest in a nomadic group and the player threshold needed is not reached, feel free to give him my nomad slot. I will rejoin as a settled player sometime the week after next. I don't mind. I won't be active next week anyway, meaning he can contribute more initially.
    In a horror game, any skill could be useful. Who knows, might need to look at financial records at some point. Heh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom