H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heh, yeah! In the game, Nazi Germany was never defeated (and they control Spain =(. Sorry ) and America collapsed and is now transitioning from communism.
    I'm trying to create a more complete City Name Manager for DoC v1.12 and I'm asking for Sanguivorant's help since he's good at Arabic. How do you find such map?
    Oh I should've been clearer lol. The Spanish-Moors map.
    Sanguivorant is translating the Arabic city name in Iberia for me hehe
    Both definitely have their uses.

If you have to pick one, pick the one that you think
    you'll likely use the most in personal and business life.
    At that point, it's really about gauging whether you think you'll
    interact with more Mandarin speakers or more Japanese speakers.
    I am Chinese-American.

Also, if you want to learn both, learn Chinese first because it'll make it easier to learn Japanese.
    Whereas if it's the other way around, you'll have a harder time.
    Hey. I know you don't post much, but I think I remember once you did vote on my America Election thing. The election right now is really close, interesting, and crucial. Your vote would really make a difference! If you're not interested, that's fine.
    Counting the number of kills is a good idea, you should suggest it to Tomorrow's Dawn since he is the one who manages the game.

I don't really have a problem if people want to down-vote me, because as you have said; this is just a game and people have the right to down-vote whoever they want as long as they do it according to the set regulations. While I tend to up-vote more active players in the forum, I down-vote who ever have a score low enough so that I can eliminate them and the game should progress faster. I intend no personal attacks towards the ones I down-voted.
    It's typed correctly, however I would like you to post in the game thread itself.
    I will say that "To heal subtracts one of your lives" is not a good idea flat out though.
    I don't know if people care enough about me, but you can go ahead. I'm just going to ignore questions when I want my privacy.
    Se me ha enviado sin terminar.
    En la comunidad autonoma vasca, no cambiaría mucho, dado que tenemos la transferencia estatutaria transferida, quizas desapareceria algo impuesto desde madrid, Navarra de unirse a la fiesta, supongo que cambiaría el modelo, ya que actualmente hay zonas en las que no se imparte el modelo vasco, e Iparralde (francia) sufririan el que mas cambio, actualmente la enseñanza en euskera es practicamente privada al 100%, casi no hay ayudas de paris. Pero creo que dada la situacion cultural el modelo que tenemos ahora en la CAV es muy valido
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom