Arakhor
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• One of the most pivotal figures of Dutch history, so I wanted to pay kudos to him!
    "Incidentally, if you click on View Conversation and then respond, it will appear automatically on the other person's wall, so that they know you've responded."

Oh! Thanks for telling me!
    It should, although it is a rare surname. Even the Byz emperors changed their names so as to not have the same term as the one used as a name of god (eg the various Manuels were originally Emmanuels, but that seems to refer to god).
    It literally means belonging/related to god. For example Sunday, the day of the lord, is called Kyriake here. Dominikos Theotokopoulos, the painter (the so-called 'El Greco') had the same name, but in the latin version.
    'Of the Lord', ie 'Lordian'. It is the same term used for the popular orthodox monk name, although the latter is highlighted at 'o' while my name is at 'a' cause i am the alpha and the omega ;)
    Yeah, I could figure that one, I just wasnt sure if some other meaning was meant to be conveyed in the rest of the sentence. :lol:
    I find him a truly interesting character. Also, a bit underrated in terms of the attention he gets. Ask people to name a Medieval monarch, and chances are huge it is an English King like Edward Longshanks, if they even get that far.
    OH sweet! I'll dicker around with that some time this week and replace atlas. Hopefully I can recheck "map" in SkyUI, oh and have that search feature back.

Yeah, I did consider doing some other followers, but then thought "where would I stop" so I just stuck with the housecarls. If you want me to do Jenassa or some others for ya, just lemme know what you want her/them wearing.

Btw, an on ood scale, about this ood....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom