Ziggy Stardust
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy hangover, happy late birthday, happy accurate non-birthday, sir and sorry about the slight disinformation - I was thinking of someone else's round numbers; the gap is actually 5, not 7 but you should still try some roller skating.
    I can't believe I didn't make a point to try to meet up when I was in your country. I've been loving your posts these days.
    I was reading your posts on the Fermi Paradox thread, and I must say I like the way you think, sir.
    How did you spot that "Core Imposter" was an anagram of "Mister Cooper"? Clearly, it's not a "real" name, but still.
    So I just thought "Let's listen to The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars and, guess what, the newest post on a subscribed thread on CFC was by you.
    Good day! :D

Ever fancied a IOT?

I am doing a fantasy classic IOT called Intrigue of Magic.

Consider well! :D
    Well, of course they can't be answered. The first one makes no sense at all and the second is a leading question.
    Both :)

Big project lead by a manager who has no idea how to run IT Development and changes his mind, and thus the specs for the project every week or so.

Looking forward to 3 weeks doing absolutely nothing :D
    Oh I've done that myself before, no harm no foul.

I'm quite alright. I survived summer class and now I have a few weeks R&R. :cool:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom