Daftpanzer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there any chance I could interest you in my NES before it starts? There's a non-negligible amount of time to still go through character creation.

Here's the most recent map: Brown in the southern islands and Pink in the far east are unclaimed, as is all of the white land, and most of the states on the western island except Dugallach and Vardel. Vjaeling in the north and Osvern are also unclaimed.

http://snag.gy/3hl1p.jpg
    The faiths are inherently peaceful except when the Halyrate's invading independent kingdoms to replace them with Order-controlled puppets. Don't listen to Lucky's propaganda, Daft. Ethir kingdoms have already fallen to their cowardly onslaught. The home of the Ethir will be next unless they rise up to defend their own.

National identities are more powerful than religion sometimes, as I'm sure you know.
    There is a really important aspect of religious peace and cooperation, as well as co-mingling, that we need to talk over. Aelonism and Maninism are sister faiths, not much is different between Aelonists and the Maninist Order of Alon. It makes for a situation of eternal peace, if only we can accept it, because the Faiths are inherently peaceful, especially towards their own.
    You should talk to me. Aelonism is my baby, so I can inform you of it. Also, I'm playing the Halyrate and Cyve at the moment (which is complex), so I can do stuff for that too.
    Hi Daft, I'd love to have you aboard, but I can't really answer questions in detail until I have stats done. Which I'll do in the next couple days. A brief note before then, though: the "main" Ethir kingdom -- the one that bears the name and color on the map -- is pretty much a Parthecan puppet, so you'd probably have to talk to Terrance about it (I'm sure he'd be fine with having you aboard). There are a couple of ones which are more independent, like Sithira and Tarvaen, but each come with hazards of their own -- namely Ereithaler and the Maninists being right up against either of them. More later. :)
    Welcome to End of Empires! I'm your generous benefactor Parthe. If you have any questions or need any help, I'm available!
    So, just curious. Since it took me 1 AP to get to the bed of crystals, does that mean it will take me 1 AP to get to the portal?
    Unfortunately I am gonna have to say go ahead and open my spot up. Thank you very much for holding it for me and for your creative efforts in general!
    Yeah, just NPC me for this one. Sorry to delay, probably build Axe->Wooden Home or just build tools or something. WHatever gets me to 4 AP faster safely
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom