VGL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Let's say that Forrest, after hearing about a Texas being formed against the KKK leadership, then wants to kill your character to avoid this. He declares you a traitor to the Confederacy and gathers a small band to lynch you. How would your character react?
    Lets say that your character struck a bad cord with Forrest, and at the advice of others, he didn't let you become a Grand Dragon. Furthermore, he worked hard to contain your influence. How would your character react?
    I plan on your character suggesting a massacre of the African Americans, with your character being more biased and evil, and ultimately persuading my character. What do you think? How would your character act and react?
    Hi, check the last update. Map of the empire, and also the last chapter of the Nine Unknown men which takes place in Persia. I want to know what you will decide for Persia now.
    hi, the next two updates will be very important in my India story. Keep tuned. Iran will be involved.
    Somebody asks you and you say yes. As far as I know I have been chosen because I have an active mod in the C&C section and were fairly active in Off Topic at that time.
    It really depends, how long have you been studying the language? Also, your learning pace also has to be added in.
    Yeah, you're honestly not that bad for someone who is still learning the language really.

Also, this is just a petty bicker, but when you start a sentence after a period, you space it.

For example: "I like it. I really like it."
    Just to let you know, "you're" is only used when you want to say "you are"

"Your" is for possession, like for example "your theory is good".
    Sounds fine to me. Just by the way, for titles, the first the word, the last word, and any word that isn't "or to of and but" and so on, should be capitalized. It would be Iran: The Uniter of the Middle East. Also put a space after a colon
    You can try to get the names to change when you want them to, but for Brazil it took 5 turns. What about "Iran: The Unknown Giant" or something like that?
    On the topic of grammar and such, for your story, make sure you put the period, a space, then a capital letter always :D Okay so will your story be based on the Safavids? The Pahlavians? What exactly?
    Hey I just want to tell you that "barley" is a plant that is similar to wheat and "barely" is the word you're most likely looking for.

Sorry if I'm annoying, I just really wanted to tell you. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom