Mouthwash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Resources About

• Well, everyone appears to have a brother or sister or cousin living in Israel. I wonder how well they adapt and how many customs they take there from here.
    Wiki says she's from Haifa. You prefer the Semite over the Ashkenazi, interesting. And traitorous.

What do people in Israel say of the Argentine Jews? There are several Jewish neighbourhoods here.
    Oh, come on, she's still good-looking. She's not my type, but there's the three-post rule and I posted whatever first came to mind. I'll try to do better next time… Bar Refaeli?
    That was the thread about Kaliningrad Oblast, whether it should be left with Russia or given to Germany, Poland, Lithuania. Actually large part of the Kaliningrad Oblast used to be ethnically Lithuanian for centuries (and before that it used to be ethnically Old Prussian - another Baltic peoples). It became Germanized only through Germanization during the 1800s, see here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=13573470#post13573470
    "I happen to be a Polish-Russian-Moroccan-Jewish-American."
    - Mouthwash

Oh I didn't know that you have Polish ancestry (until reading one of old threads).
    Seriously? That's what you are all bent out of shape about? I haven't even looked at that thread since I made that post (mostly because I grew bored with the discussion). Plus that post is over 2 months old now. Are you trying to tell me you have been stewing over a meaningless internet post for two months?

I also asked you politely to use the PM function to address any personal issues you have with me. Please do so if you want to continue this discussion. Any further posts you make on this profile page will be ignored.
    What? Where did this even come from? I don't expect anyone to treat my opinions with reverence, I just state them. I will say I really don't care if people agree with me or not, but what is so wrong with that? I also try to make it known that my opinions are just that, my opinion.

I was also not aware that I was someone who is taken seriously on CFC. Sure there are some posters who are familiar with me, but for the most part I think I am largely irrelevant on this site compared to some of the more prolific members here.

If there is a problem with the tone of my posts, well...I'm sorry. I'm a bit of a bitter person; I get that, but that's just who I am.

Also, if you have a problem with me I would appreciate it if you used the PM function to discuss it with me one-on-one instead of posting some angry rant on my profile page. I have had issues with several posters on this site, but never once did I post anything like this on their profile page.
    Here, apparently it didn't upload correctly after I had accidentally deleted it yesterday.
    I don't really think the Pro-Palestinian posters can be engaged meaningfully with. In terms of propaganda, the Pro-Hamas side is extremely advantaged; they are prepared to sacrifice Palestinian civilians. As long as the Western European countries can be blackmailed by radical Muslim voters and economically influential Muslim countries that view Israel as a convient scapegoat (and with shame I admit my government has given in to as well), such sentiment will trinkle down to the academia where the Israel-Palestine debate is further corrupted by groupthink. The only thing we supporters of Israel can do is hope that Israel wins, so the propaganda stops.
    Sort of. The avatar was meant to be temporary after the finale, I should probably switch back soon.
    Okay so you are fine with the establishment of / speculation on cultural traits.
    From my POV, that is all I did with regards to Israel.
    Essentially, blood libels appear to be about cultural traits as well, okay. But what defines them further were particular outlandish allegations supported by particular outlandish reasoning and with no prove that it actually happened that way.
    None of which applies to what I have said from what I can see. So to me your use of the word "blood libel" seems - frankly - totally misplaced.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom