adhiraj.bose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Adhiraj, we should probably start the conference as soon as you are online. Caterhitler is getting antsy.
    If you remember so long ago when you asked me to vote for Reimer in the elections in America, then you should know that if I ask you of a similar favor, I would hope you could deliver. I only voted for him because you asked me too, and now, I have something to ask you to do. I would like for you to vote NO for abdication in the Dawn of Russians story. I wish to preserve the Monarchy. If you vote NO the tsar will live on under a constitutional monarchy where his powers will be slightly limited. Thank you good sir, and I hope you vote NO for abdication.
    It's taking form, I have reworked the texture and color. I added those shore shades too. The cities were reduced to points.

Now I have to make the mountains and forests. The names I'll restyle them to follow different paths and features (instead of having the same alignment). Any other names to add? For now I'm just naming the cities.

But I'm not feeling very well, so i'm going to sleep now. Tomorrow by this time I'll have this finished I hope so.
    Sorry for my delay adhiraj, I have been busy since yesterday. I think I'll be able to do what you asked me still today (I'll have to go fix a computer soon and I'll probably be able to work on both things this night). I'll start fixing it in ~3 hours, so when you enter CFC contact me to check my progress on your request.
    Hmm, maybe lower everything down 20% until the war is over in order to gain funds in case we need to upgrade troops or maintain new cities
    Sorry I was so lackadaisical in my application. Now in hindsight I wish I hadn't missed the cutoff. Would you mind giving me some feedback on my (currently dead but not for long) Tamil AAR in my sig? I'd be curious to hear what you think of it.
    Thanks, your story is amazing, and I'd like someone who has the time to be able to commit to the position.
    Sorry, I've been slammed, you let another person take over and I'll probably come back later. Sorry for being away.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom