G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, thanks! It's always great to hear people say that. It's what has kept me going for all this time. Thanks for playing!
    Thanks again for that favor I sent you. You don't have to put much in if you don't want to, but any energy and incite you have would help.
    Sounds great! I plan on writing a little bit tonight. Want to private message me some key things you want me to include for your character?
    My idea for the next update is to consolidate wealthy people in the south's power, much like Romans would do, to overthrow the government and make Forrest unanimous leader. What do you think? What would your character do?
    Well just in case you didn't know already , even without participating in the story, you still influence the way it goes down. E.g your position being absent would be taken over by the king, or another minister. Every move that a player makes in this IAAR impacts the story.
    Well we're taking new applicants. Every 21 turns I take new players to my game as ministers. So someone will definitely take over your position if he applies. One has already applied in fact.
    Well you've missed an update. I've created a group in which I've added you and all other ministers. There's a thread for standard forms for each ministry just post your proposals for the domestic affairs ministry on that standard form. Also, check the report. If you're active in the Democratic Caliphate story, then this group is exactly like that.
    Hi, your proposals are pending in the ministers of Magadh group. We need to know a build order for our cities.
    Hi.please join my Iranian story.we currently re started and we need more people
    hi, I have put ministerial positions open to applicants for my India game. Four of the five have already been taken but the ministry for domestic affairs is still vacant. Apply in time before to get it.
    Sounds lovely. Say is that where macadamia nuts are farmed ? My grandfather had gone to Hawai once and brought a box of it. I loved those !
    Glad to have you on board :) . Kauai is in the Hawaiian isles is it ? I'm not too familiar with US geography :( .
    Hi, are you following my India story ? The story is called "A Tryst with destiny" the link is in my signature. Right now we've survived a revolution and the Greeks are threatening our borders. One of the players there would get to decide the fate of Persia. So join in and let's play along :).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom