Ailedhoo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Aye. 72 hours from timestamp on update

As usual I'm quite lenient so as long as you get it within say 12 hours or so it'd be fine.
    Since when the **** did I lie down on my back and become your colony, or a false china? I never even claimed the title of China, nor have I done LITERALLY ANYTHING. So please, refrain from saying anything dumb like that before I even have a chance to post more than my goddamn claims. Seriously.
    For Tani IOT: No. Basically, I wanted to join as Roman Empire, and it is already claimed by everyone and their sister. I wanted to join as China, then, but South China is claimed. So, I decided to join as Korea.
    Oh well. Alright, you can have your way. We will try not to massacre Romans, except for casualties during battles/air strikes.
    Yes. I want to gas all of them. I will gas 100 Romans for every man Hitler gassed (that means, the whole Roman nation). I will exterminate Rome from the face of the earth. A message to those who break deals: you can be antagonistic to Yugoslavia, but you cannot flip flop.
    If Gethic gasses the Romans, Yugoslavia will have a full military alliance with you. Who do you want as ally, a fellow superpower or Math?
    Arctica has a ton of useless ice, so it could be used as a remote testing site. The leading scientists from Arctica will be the radical militant John Getnis of the Cold Supremacist party and the civilian Upton Cambiers of the more moderate Progressive Party.
    We have to refuse. We cannot have anything more than a defensive alliance with capitalists. Full alliance only to commies. And we are the worker's paradise, not a authoritarian nation.
    Given that Arctica is dedicated to neutrality, a Defensive Pact would ultimately be too risky for violating that stance, but a research pact and a non-aggression pact seem like good ideas to take, and if the Defensive Pact is commuted to a Non-Aggression Pact, we will accept your offer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom