Double A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah, won't work, and a QT is too slow.

Still, I've installed Skype. Sometime after Tuesday/Wednesday things will get back to normal.
    I'm not sure, but the only game I have there is DotA and I haven't seen to getting Steam to run on teh Linux.
    I will, but this is exams week. Would you rather I spammed the mafiat thread or that I went over your list? Skype isn't working right now, I assume i'll just borrow a channel off fiftychat for a bit.
    Without the card list I can't help you.

Are you playing in any format allowing planeswalkers, vanguards, and all that newfangled silliness?
    BTW: I am investing 81 into the USA's markets for the sake of improving our relations and to increase both our incomes by our merchants' tricks.
    BTW: you may be interested in a NES I am in. I remember your ork pirates in that game of mine you were in; I would love to see you again.

Also: when will you update your game? I want to WAAAGH!

I am Groot.
    I don't think I am where you are now. I left at the part where the Elite Super Team got #rekt. Been meaning to get back into it, but I disliked all the characters except the main, and the Elite Super Team.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom