CivOasis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm really sorry CivO, I fully intended to finish the signup by tonight but orders for Sone's IOT took a lot longer than expected. I'm not sure I can get it done by then, I reckon I can get it done by then but I can probably get it done in about ~15 hours.
    Chatango is dead. Long live the King!

I going joing your IOT as a oil magnate, ok? XD
    I mean literally the entire point of my nation is just some guy trying to build up a cult of personality around an ancient civilization, except getting it even more wrong than Caesar did.

But that's hilarious so I'm going to do it anyway.
    >message sent at 4am
    >mfw

Most of my time on non-weekends is spent at school. The remaining time is a lot of me... watching TV and falling asleep? I don't even know. I forget a lot of things. There's also homework and video games. Weekends I try to have at least one day of !!FRIENDSHIP!! which basically leaves Sunday for video games and Internet (though it's mostly the former due to the fact that my laptop is being repaired).
    Damien Rice - Volcano (all of his stuff is worth a listen IMO, though you may not love all of it)

KOAN Sound - Infinite Funk

Wara - Pretty Cliche

Renegades of Jazz - Moo Juice (Benji Boko and BOY COM Remix)

Takuya Kuroda - Rising Son (check out his other stuff)

Steve Zahn, Kermit Ruffins - Shame, Shame, Shame

Jackie Onassis - Crystal Ballin'

The Dirty Dozen Brass Band - Unclean Waters

The Meters - Cissy Strut
    I like how it looks like, although this DE and Tez being both close relatives of the protagonist sounds cliched. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom