Ailedhoo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• It really depends on the party in power. But i will let you know that most of them are Pro- Turkey and Pro-Bombing.
    It's fair - any co-belligerents do not get through, and you are a co-belligerent.
    The government of Egypt is not going to jeopardize its international standing by kowtowing to you. Please refrain from contacting us any further.
    If I didn't make it clear, Chatango. Sorry if I'm being a bit of a pain am a little tipsy lamo.
    Naturally, an observing member does nothing but observe and comment. So it would be okay if I joined as an observer?
    As it is very possible that the mad Mexican President may very well say "WELL WE'LL BOMB YOU TOO" and that you are allies with them, would you be defending them from the consequences of declaring war against our nation? I sincerely hope not, as Mexico seems to have allied with the powers of chaos that you seem so against.

Regarding C.O.P.E, what is it exactly? A defensive alliance? Could we possibly join as an observing member?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom