CavLancer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It looks like a load of crap Graf, that's what I like about it. So what means "BE"? I actually don't own Civ V so :dunno:. While I do like it myself just want you to know if you are rich it can be had. :D
    just saw you avitar (the BE cart) you must have beat me to it by 5 mins, while I dithered, its agood one :D
    [CavLancer;13169028]Can you sum it up in a paragraph? :D It takes forever to get books, or anything else not made in the Philippines, where I am.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried one of the online book retailers?
    The downloadable version of the novel is available.
    Thanks Ziggy. Everything appears to be back to what passes for normal. After the quake and typhoon I'm keeping a close eye on the volcano.
    Power has been out but now they give a few few hours. Been over 2 weeks, no power but we are doing well. Family and house is okay. Thanks for asking. :)
    Thanks RT! I'll be all over that soon as I get bored with IV again. Having a great game now.
    Hey CavLancer! Regarding CIV III in Wine, using Ubuntu Linux, here are a few things I found that helped.
    The Wine HQ. and
    Ubuntu Forums.
    PM me if you need any help installing anything. I have made every mistake.
    Really crappy chocolate is just chocolate with no sugar. It tastes disgusting, but I'd still pick it over actual poop.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom