NinjaCow64
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Kaiser, softlock is happening soon, but I'll accept your orders after that as long as you don't do anything crazy like war someone or perform espionage actions (investing doesn't count as an action) on someone.
    I would prefer my games do not turn into a battleground for this at all. If you could keep it as far from that as possible, I will appreciate it. If sufficient players send me messages about it, I will consider issuing a formal ban on these in the future.
    We Vikings: we war if we want to stay in your lands. If you do not want to get looted then you should keep your coast secured.

Never underestimate Viking Logic!
    For your game can there be a special raid system for powers such as we vikings? We must loot but declaring war to loot is so unviking. Consider well for BEARDS!
    A reminder that CityIOT registration and election endorsements are due by 10:00 PM EST tomorrow.
    Please complete your sign-up for CityIOT ASAP. If you wish to campaign for office, you will need to either finish your signup and declare candidacy by 2:00 AM EST tonight, or let me know that you want to and can't finish the sign-up by that time.
    Since I just showed you that System of a Down/Elton John Mashup, I suggest you check out Neil Cicierega's mashup albums: Mouth Sounds and Mouth Silence.
    Just saw a post about Jim Sterling on his past if you still care.

Also here is a brave straight GGer on why people disagreeing with him ;_; is just like parents disowning there gay children.

I don't think my parents would even care that much, but the fact he never has to deal with that possibility and dares to compare the two insulted me too much not to share it with someone
    Ì̮̱̝͎̫̲̼̼̹̕͜t̏ͭ̓̌̉̓͛͗͏̶̙̟͙̙͍͇̱ ̴̮̦̠̌͒d̛͍̖̻̮͇̲̮ͭ̈͑͢ơ̴̪̼̗͐ͥ̀̓́ͦ̔̈́͡é̡̄͗̈́͂͗͜͏̱͔͕̪͔s͊̚҉̞̮̻̯̞̦̕ṉ̸̛̳͍̭̻̙͑͆̃͐'̵̻͖͖̓̓ͦ̂͑͢͝t͆ͮ͐͏̶̺͈̦̲̱͕ ̷̠̗̫̺̼͕̘ͥ̐̀̀e̤ͮ͗̔ͩͫ̔ͤͅn̴͙̋̋̌ͧ͟ḑ̲̣̯͇̆͜͡.̫̹̱̜̰͆̎͒̾̿
    We are going to need two threads; one for NESers to talk the issue, the other for IOTers. We will eventually need a united thread in Site Feedback but it is important we measure the timing to allow a gentle flow instead of pushing it on all. We hence must be gentle in how we apply our actions. The greatest sin we can do is to bar discussions, for the exodus and the current play rate in CFC NES we are going to need a talk for the benefit of all.
    I generally don't like to lock threads. If I do, it will be because things have gotten really out of hand and I need to put an immediate stop to it while things are cleaned up, and then re-open the thread. Rest assured I have no intention of taking Argentina away and any lock would be temporary.
    Gimme a week and I'll be in a better position to look into it. In the mean time, you might even learn how to do it yourselves... :mischief:
    On condition you are doing so as a way of deciding whether to fully join or not; if we find out you been spying then remember that the Gethic are always keen to expand their borders and will find any casi beli possible. That said we trust you will not spy for our enemies and hence agree to your status as a observer, though we would suggest you apply fully in time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom