seasnake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Resources About

• Uber! Nice look at world history right there. Looks like you have many mods to your name. I'd be happy to install the mod and comment on it. Korea's abilities are quite fitting, esp. the Caste system. In Seoul right now there's still a huge obsession with wealth and success which is why Korea may have the highest suicide rate in the world. =|

Where do I go to download/install the mod? And how would I uninstall the mod after using it? :)

Cheers!
    That's true. With the bugs in the game, I think the people who preordered would be particularly ticked off (as in general, with the exception of D2Ders, they paid more for the game than others). I'm not used to Firaxis seeming like a manipulative business with market ploys, so how they dealt with CiV was a pretty big shock to me. I guess I was enraged partly because of that seeming shift. Thanks for helping me put all this in perspective!
    Hey seasnake, thanks for your considerate and reasoned response in the forum thread about the upcoming DLC. I wanted to post another response but the thread rocketed away while I slept, lol. But yeah, I guess my main issue is with Steam's not allowing me to cancel and 2K's not informing its future customers of all the Civ 5 options (or even hinting at them).
    Thank you. Of course, the leaderhead is public, (and it hasn't got copyright; that would be stupidity) so it is editable for every and all. ;)
    I like them! :D Oh! You are good modder. Do you want to join to my Civ 4 Modding Community? We have Civ 5 discussions and wiki too! :D
    Ha! Awesome IgorS. You keep making the job harder, because everytime I think I'm done you pull me in again... and I love it.
    Hi, you wanted me to let you know about new LHs. I think there might be a new one coming this week (also Polish).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom