Thorvald of Lym
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• yes I have played it. The game has NOT aged well, but it was fair for its day. The biggest problem is that in the campaign, its easy to snowball to the point where no one can challenge you, and it becomes more of a chore to finish the game. Plus, all the playable factions are basically the same (execpt the EU, which actually has a radically different unit list from the rest).

Also there's no multiplayer, and due to a programming oversight the alignment feature doesn't really work in the campaign.

EDIT: And why were you digging for the flag?
    This is actually like the fifth time I'm going to Europe. I'm taking a class at Salzburg College for three weeks, and then I'm visiting family and friends in Germany for another two weeks. Also, one of my friends is gonna be at Oxford doing something similar and we decided to meet up in Amsterdam.
    (incidentally I'll be in Salzburg until, I dunno, the 11th, then I'll be in southern Germany for like a week, and then Amsterdam in the few days before Hamburg, which is my last destination)
    By the way I'm coming to your continent on the 19th, and I'll be in Hamburg from the 19th to 23rd of next month, so wanna literally piss on Denmark at the same time?
    Edit 4 (I'll stop I'm sorry I already ran out of character space): "Speaking of, did they ever catch the sniper that shot your predecessor?"

I know you're constantly making references to events after the interview, but this still presents a continuity error imo. What happened was this: Yvette gets voted in, OSIRIS attacks the Elysee Palace, general chaos, Annette takes power, gets legally deposed, Yvette finishes her term, replacement canidate goes in with Renard as VP, replacment gets shot by a sniper, renard gets emergancy sworn in, renard willingly trades spots with hiver since she realizes from the trial that the STD has the real power in France. At no point does Hiver's predecessor get shot by a sniper.
    I completely forgot I even requested that. Thank you so much!

PS: Hiver means "Winter" in French. I chose that name for a reason, which never came up. Essentially there is a Prauge Spring, Autum of Nations, etc, etc. ;)

Edit 3: Oh wait you mean Pettigrew. While it is a common English surname nowadays, it has a French origin. Also, IDK, I just think its a cute last name, which is probably why I picked it originally for her. Although I guess in hindsight I should have used Petitcru since she IS Walloon.

Edit: Hilariously, although you compare France to Bolshevism a lot, the one area where I was heavily inspired by it (the concept of world revolution), you attribute it to radical islamicism. :p

Edit 2: I also didn't think our RP was bad at all. Quite far from it, in fact. Merely, I just wanted to read your snark on it. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom