GreekAnalyzer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey do you have a discord link to that S&T discord? Feeling p nostalgic and would like to hang there if it's active
    I actually don't have a Steam account, if I make one I'll notify you.

About Brazil, do you mind if we talk about it in CIV S&T off-topic thread? I think it'll be easier to organize an answer there then in private or public message
    Sorry that I didn't hop onto Civcraft today; I was unexpectedly distracted by the gf
    The opportunity arrives for you to expand your operations to make a larger profit. Do you:

A) Sail for Southeast Asia for a 400% profit increase forging for the French military campaigns, often French nobles
    B) Join local politics, thus aligning yourself with pro-democracy middle-class people and increasing your influence and your profits
    C) Join terrorist groups, increasing your profits supplying anti-royal family groups with supplies and having the opportunity to lead the revolution and avenge your child, or
    D) Stay at home, fostering your skills and staying with your family.
    The King, Louis XVI, who has notoriously reorganized France developing it into a happy, technologically advanced, strong, and internationally respected direct and representative democracy , decides to visit your forge while trying to decide the priorities of the empire. Dressed as a commoner, he asks you your opinion of the crown, the state of affairs, and where the empire should head without arousing suspicions he is in fact the King. How do you respond?
    I would like to formally thank you for your involvement in Cradle of Man so far. Tomorrow (Sunday) will be the final daily update, and the final update in this format; for this reason, please remember submit any final archaeological stage ideas you have in time for the update.

As part of the update - which may take quite some time - I will be releasing a very large amount of information. You can see more details on this in the thread.

Following the update, the next phase of the project will to be to map religions and ethnic groups/cultures in the more common sense across the world. While naming will need to fit into the world itself, I would still like to suggest that you begin planning out these details - and I will not set any limits at this point in time as to how many you may create - to be submitted as part of the next phase, if you are interested in doing so.
    I would like to formally thank you for your involvement in Cradle of Man so far. Tomorrow (Sunday) will be the final daily update, and the final update in this format; for this reason, please remember submit any final archaeological stage ideas you have in time for the update.

As part of the update - which may take quite some time - I will be releasing a very large amount of information. You can see more details on this in the thread.

Following the update, the next phase of the project will to be to map religions and ethnic groups/cultures in the more common sense across the world. While naming will need to fit into the world itself, I would still like to suggest that you begin planning out these details - and I will not set any limits at this point in time as to how many you may create - to be submitted as part of the next phase, if you are interested in doing so.
    Hi Greek,

Take a look at the Shura group on the Council thread. I have compiled all the orders and I've added questions or comments in each's counselor section so I may follow your orders more accurately. I have some questions regarding Anadol there, so please take a look there and tell me what should I do.
    Hello! Stoked that you're in the game. Your place name sounds very Spanish, and as does your house name to an extent, is that correct?
    Just to be clear, I'm not at all annoyed at you, I'm just mildly amused at your choice of thread tags since I don't think I know you that well :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom