Terran Empress
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A reminder that CityIOT orders are due in 7 hours. For those who have been less active lately, we will be entering a slower update cycle, driven by more RP and content, following this update, so I encourage those members to return for the new phase.
    A reminder that CityIOT registration and election endorsements are due by 10:00 PM EST tomorrow; those wishing to campaign must declare their candidacy by 2:00 AM EST tonight.
    Orders Lock doesn't apply to you at this moment. I know you're working on them, but I can't stay up any later to wait for them, so send and I'll read them in the morning :)
    I can allow technomancy to function like Charismatic Charmer just for machines, however you want to. Second level adds a bonus to that. Unlike CC it would be based on INT because tech and stuff.

Check the anti feats more closely. Kinich and Lec each got 3 stat points from theirs and Mag traded his for having 2/3 suits. Embracing a weakness can get you a bonus in other words.
    Consider the benefit of making France your favourite trade partner and signing a defence pact with us; we will in turn help modernise your nation.
    Our federations (OOC in IOT17) could prove good allies, especially with us both sharing threat; such the Reich, you the Caliphate. In hence we are very suggestive you ally with us and our Italian friends.
    If your having consideration for Sone's game consider Joseph Bonaparte and the possibility of being the Kingdom of Spain and the ally of Nep 2. ;)
    The Dragon thanks the Bold Eagle for its continued struggle against the imperial dogs. Together we will beat the UN, with our liberation movements!

Together we are strong!
    You should get your orders in for IOT16. They are talking of replacing you. Act quick!
    An SaR mission would probably be doable tonight, if you so wished. If you don't, np - I'm aware it's a rather late heads up, anyways, I wasn't sure if it would be possible earlier on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom