Ailedhoo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I don't have any penalty for missing orders, but I just wanted to be aware. If you want to keep playing its ok, but if not totally fine as well :)
    Yea, Kaja is more Estonian it seems which might be why I thought it sounded a bit off. It's not a big deal either way, it was just something that didn't sound right in my mouth was all. I personally liked the way Katja sounded a bit better though its your character.

Though that does raise the question of the peculiarities of your dynasty's naming practices, with the last name of Anguish and a brother named Dante XD
    Hey Ailed, stoked to have you in the game, but I was thinking Kaja does not really fit well with the the more European names, would it be alright if we changed her name to Katja? :) It's definitely alot more European/Slavic sounding
    Had you waited until I finished my sign-up before attempting to intimidate me, you would have known that I'm playing a Hindu nation.
    How dare you 'forgive' me; we are equals, not servant and master, and unless you watch your tone when conducting diplomacy with Kashmir we are going to have a problem.
    I am indeed working on an imperial alliance group for us Empires. I'm announcing it along with a slew of RP later today, so keep an eye out.
    You can loot, although I'm sure that 99% of people would consider raiding attempts against them an act of war.
    If you want to join CityIOT in time to campaign for office, you will need to either signup and declare candidacy by 2:00 AM EST tonight, or let me know that you want to and can't finish the sign-up by that time.
    If I were you I would make a thread in NES and link IOT Org & Dev thread to it. You should probably be the one to make it rather than me as it makes no sense for someone opposed to the merger to start the thread.
    While we'd gladly go with some aid, especially if the Maghreb go crazy, but we'd prefer to keep it at a defensive pact. As for COPE; if we could be observers rather than full members we'd be happy.
    Regards to Africa, we'd be happy if we could partition unclaimed eastern africa together.
    Ail, is it possible to bomb the hell out of the Mexicans in KaiserIOT because they annoy me and they do not do anything useful? If you invade them, you will actually be justified and they will collapse as I question VGL's ability to set up a viable defensive strategy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom