Double A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would appreciate it if you removed the line in your sig in which you quote me. Thank you very much.
    At the moment probably around 40. I've finally got a suite of mods that work fairly well together, and improve immersion considerably.
    A reminder that CityIOT registration and election endorsements are due by 10:00 PM EST tomorrow; those wishing to campaign must declare their candidacy by 2:00 AM EST tonight.
    Please complete your sign-up for CityIOT ASAP. If you wish to campaign for office, you will need to either finish your signup and declare candidacy by 2:00 AM EST tonight, or let me know that you want to and can't finish the sign-up by that time.
    I was looking at TE's signup and misread "lands of the great Stan" as "lands of the great Satan"

You should totally incorporate that. Because I might actually read an IOT if you do that.
    And that's not a typo or hyperbole. I'm literally busy for an average of 20 hours per day.
    I figured you had legitimate excuses, I just happen to be busy for 20-22 hours per day, and my thirty free sleep-deprived minutes last night happened to be more in rant mode than normal.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom