cybrxkhan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Maybe Massachusetts. You know, the mysterious Commonwealth which appeared for, like, one quest in FO3.
    Well, now let's go into Wild Mass Guessing where would FO4 be. I think it'll be either Florida, New England or Texas. Maybe Midwest in Chicago.
    Or, they could make a Fallout MMO... but that would be stupid, as it either will be very buggy, or very bad.
    For all it's worth, they could charge people for Skyrim mods and then sit as piles of money suddenly materialise.
    Choo, choo, all aboard the hyyypee train! To be fair, however, there's nothing else to do, unless Obsidian secretly has been working with Bioware for KotoR3 or NWN3 all along, which won't even make me mad.
    For some reason I found that horrible oblivion face you posted absolutely hilarious. Maybe because it's past 3am.
    Since you appear to be much better at Oblivion than me, what's the recommended way to turn Glarthir into a bloody pulp?
    NAN JA? Y U NO UNDERSTENDU? Dis is good dub, made to Spanish direct in good orrd days-u. Baka Vientamese-u gai-jin, you are not rike a good connoisieur, rike.
    I'm not a Japanophile but I do try to watch -dubbed- Dragon Ball every day.
    So… NANI MO? WAI YOU SAY KAWAII ABOMINABLE, U? BAKA GAIJIN! SHINU!
    What a funny fellow you are, my pocket Japanese-English dictionary has 'sugoi' as 'ghastly, gruesome, awful, weird, wonderful, amazing'.
    I meant whether you wanted a rectal thermometer or an oral one. You know, Denmark was confused at one time…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom