Arakhor
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I really should... I've only posted twice in 2015 and that hasn't been since February and April :eek:
    Yeah and I find that I enjoy arguing/trolling quite a bit less than I used to. It cause me too much stress.
    The sad thing is that truth be told, there isn't much reason to stay here. There just isn't much going on in OT...threads move like molasses these days. It's troubling.
    No. :) I am atheist in RL. I got "Orthodox Crusader" nickname from a forum game, actually, in which I was an Orthodox Crusader. :p

EDIT: By the way, I see from profile pic that you are a fun of KOTOR, right?
    Well sure. That does not convince me Scandinavia is a bad place to live tho. :)
    I was working off a computer that didn't have the US-International Keyboard installed and fixing it was too much effort. I DID THE BEST I COULD, OK?
    Went badly off the site with the fanboyish treatment of early Civ 5, where any post critical of the game was heavily censored and hidden, while any post defending it, even if it broke the forum rules (there was one where a lot of people were throwing false accusations at Sullla over his reviews of the game) was kept, if not promoted.

The way the site wen't from an independent fan site to a shill for 2K left a bad taste in my mouth. I decamped to realms beyond.
    Hah, I've had the good fortune of genuinely believing in New Labour since I started voting, but most people I know do indeed vote for "least worst"... Thing is, even if we had PR, I'd still vote Labour over a hypothetical 3rd party that more accurately represented my views, if voting Labour had a strong chance of keeping the Tories out. Then again, there's more chance that 3rd parties would be able to hold the balance of power in PR via coalitions than in FPTP, so maybe I'd be more inclined to vote for one... So yeah, I'd call it an artefact of FPTP. If only we hadn't rejected AV, then I wouldn't mind throwing a vote behind a 3rd party if I knew that my 2nd choice would be activated when it came to the finish line...
    Oh you know, just getting on with regular life :p Still I have to check in once in a while!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom