Double A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ha. Ha. Ha. Of course, all spellshapers are useful. Search for all spellshaper-type creatures and have… fun.
    There's an upgraded version of that Cephallid Looter that is a 2/2 (harder to destroy) and makes you (or any other player) draw 2 and then discard 2. Tap one creature, throw two spells at the enemy and then draw two cards!
    Off the top of my head, Cephallid looter. Tap: target player draws a card and then discards a card.
    You basically get to draw a card for free and the chance to play another card with madness. Win-win.
    If you want to discard cards and you're not playing Standard then you could check out the old Odyssey sets. All colours had discard-based mechanics to fuel their threshold abilities.
    You'll join the Experimental RP? I'm waiting a few days (maybe I'll start Monday or Tuesday) or three people to start.
    Swap the black out for blue and use dual lands. Blue can dish out direct damage. Counterspells aren't just removal, man, they can be the key to victory. Also, returning stuff all the time to someone's hand is just a **** annoyance to them.
    My advice is to be sure to include some artifact and land destruction as well as some counterspells. You could have a quarter of the deck be blue and still have more than enough direct damage to win even a multiplayer match (especially as there is such a thing as blue direct damage). An afterthought: if you go down that road, get some counterspells with buyback and/or which can be cast with a mana-less alternative cost.
    Fiery Temper and Lightning Axe seems nasty.

On the other hand, do you really not know who Maxim is? :shake:
    What? So redundant. Just sacrifice the Pygmy Giant, it hast a 487 in its text, and have it deal the damage to the stuffy doll.
    Old people are great. Take the results of those games as a forecast of what will happen to you on the physical plane if you ever mistreat his little girl.
    Hopefully Critical Miss will move soon, I have heard they are planning it.

They just hired 2 very pro GG people so that's a thing.

This is one of the people they hired
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom