Jehoshua
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you. I really appreciate your feedback. I will be posting the next session update later today at which time you will be able to post actions.
    Hey if your actively online feel free to pop in on chat. I wouldnt mind running some of my ideas by you for the History paper I am writing tonight on several prominent vikings and their lasting legacy. If you show up, ping me, if not, no big deal.
    Having looked at the thread just now, indeed. All well. Your race looked pretty cool in any case.
    Moreland is good, certainly. :p

I'm going to do it, a great island of rolling hills and cold mists, where magic flows a hair closer to the material world.

By the way, what's the status on the project to create an independent race?
    I was thinking the central north but thank you for the advise; I will add classification.

Whatever the case I think the volcanic land should have fertile land next to it for Pompey's sake and, let us not forget, the farmlands within Mordor. It also means when there is a eruption there would be extra work for Baase to do... were the wastes I plan will be sparse of live to begin with.
    It seems you're not so active anymore but if you do come back can I direct your attention to this. It wouldn't be a GaP game without your iron-fisted tyra... errr... benevolent moral guidance.
    Ah, thanks very much for the links. I'll see what I can get clean out of them tommorow since I have to go to bed soon.
    Answer to your first question is 20 LP. Always and forever 20.

Answer to your second question is that you have 90 provinces according to my stats and you missing Crimea was a boo boo on my end.
    I can tell you now that you don't have to worry about me siding with Sonereal. That's all I can say on the matter.
    I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Big things are happening behind the scenes and the moment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom