Omega124
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I must say, Miss Norwomanboo, that I do think some legs might be being pulled at the Mathematics thread.
    Are we ready to continue slowly conquering Europe? Nobody's been posting, so altered maps can be… altered. I mean, altered even further.
    Aaaah, yes, I'd heard of weeaboo but not of its having become x-boo. We live and learn. Thanks, my fair lady!

Hmmm… the jury's out on whether I should approve of you or not. The Normans were very naughty to the Romans, who are quite possibly the most awesome civilisation in history.
    But, well, they also did that to a lot of people, in their own time, so not all is bad.
    Most important question of all: did the Normans play the bagpipes?
    Off… no, not at all! I wanted to know if it was a particular shtick or other thing that came up during my absence form CFC.

Now, what's a normanboo?
    1. Awesome! Gotta tell me how it is :D

2. Pls no spoilers I've had no time to watch the new episodes D:
    I went to gamestop today to get a Lucina BUT APPARENTLY THEY SOLD OUT OF HER AND ROBIN WITHIN AN HOUR ON FRIDAY I'M SO UPSET
    :hatsoff: I've been plugging The Power of Nightmares ever since I watched it, so Islamism's etched itself into my subconscious even more than last Spring. It's funny, because I actually wondered if I should have changed tack there, given the Bolshevik model proved pretty much identical—I really shouldn't be surprised radical movements all boil down to a shared formula.

Now, if I could just scrounge up some ersatz cast portraits for XIV According to Facebook...

EDIT: Naturally, the one time I don't verify the timeline... :p
    I am disgustingly close to finishing my PokeRP character, but I physically cannot stay awake anymore. I'll finish Rina up as soon as I get up tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom