JohannaK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Right, forgot to message you. I delayed recruitment of the Infantry because it would be a significant morale drop of introducing American units in as Infantry and the new rule change of auxillaries. Would you like me to reposition 2 Infantry into 3 Auxillary units?
    I would like to formally thank you for your involvement in Cradle of Man so far. Tomorrow (Sunday) will be the final daily update, and the final update in this format; for this reason, please remember submit any final archaeological stage ideas you have in time for the update.

As part of the update - which may take quite some time - I will be releasing a very large amount of information. You can see more details on this in the thread.

Following the update, the next phase of the project will to be to map religions and ethnic groups/cultures in the more common sense across the world. While naming will need to fit into the world itself, I would still like to suggest that you begin planning out these details - and I will not set any limits at this point in time as to how many you may create - to be submitted as part of the next phase, if you are interested in doing so.
    Okay, but I would prefer that any Iron Pen talk happen via PM. A huge part of this relies on the anonymity of the participants, since it's critical that the stories be judged and critiqued on their own merits, without the authors' identities influencing the outcome.
    Hey JohannaK! Funky new name I see. I'm really well after a really tough 2014. I've been in Indonesia since April last year and more specifically a pretty awesome motorbike tour of Java since January (population 143,000,000 in an island the size of Greece).

I've met the woman of dreams (though sadly she is back in Semarang but will be coming here in a few months). I speak really good Indonesian and I'm happier and healthirr than ever.

Back in cold, expensive Sydney looking for a job but my exit strategy is in place and all things going to plan I will return in 18 months to start a modest little business and make some babies.

What about you? I know you had some big dreams and maybe even bigger questions about them. Any in progress or even fulfilled? Any abandoned? Any awesomeness or disaster?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom