N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I am so bad at keeping up on diplo. How much gold (in caps) would get us the 5000 materials?
    Hey guess where I am at 1:22. It starts with an s, and ends with an chool.

You said tuesday. I'll get them in later today. But you're making me /not/ want to send them out of spite. >_>
    Nah I need imports as well. Itd make more sense to keep my exports and fill as much of my own import need as I can if I can't find a trader.
    Would you be averse to the posting of the conclusions (over the Austrian Question) I posted in the social group on the thread?
    Knock yourself out :)

Also do you have spare exports? I have an import hole that needs filling.
    I've told Spain to lift the blockade (on you at least, I can't ask them to lift it from Kalmar while they persist in an embargo), I'll ask them again.
    Oh, and would Russia in light of the accords over Constantinople and the Austrian Question be willing to sign a Non-Aggression pact with the Mediterranean League?
    Correct, and I have put it in my orders that I will cede Bulgaria as a protectorate to Russia upon Hungary becoming a Papal protectorate.
    Alright I will start colonising Hungary this turn, and we can sign terms agreeing to a gradual transfer of Bulgaria in time with Hungary becoming part of the papacy. (ergo it is transferred to Russia as a protectorate upon Hungary becoming a papal protectorate and so forth).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom