Sommerswerd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In case it needed clarifying, the paratroopers post wasn't entirely serious - take a look under my username.
    Hey, I know that black people in the US are supposed to have amazing cooking skills (especially because their cooking is not descended from English cooking), but I doubt that even a whole gallon of soy sauce and basil can make a hat edible.
    Need I point out that the correct usage in that post is ‘minutiæ’, i.e. the plural of ‘minutia’?
    I'm seeing you win more forum arguments than I thought possible for one man.
    On RCP's history, I was trying to find one particular article and I couldn't dig it up again. But it was a blow-by-blow electoral college prediction for 2000. It had great lines like "Connecticut: Lot of Bush family history here, it runs deep, and Gore's a loser. Bush by 3." or something like that. Every state seemed to be a prediction that Bush would win by a small integer value. It culminated with their massive 440-some prediction for Bush over Gore.

Led to some pretty funny offline jokes. Virgin Islands? Gore couldn't kayak his way out of a wet paper bag. Bush by 5. Canada? Gore's lisp will come off as insulting. Bush by 2. And so on.
    ;) - I mostly want to hear what folks think, but I don't want to just let stuff slide that makes no sense.
    The version of "I Dreamed a Dream" with kinda Trumpy lyrics in one of the 2016 threads.

I missed it first time I read through it, but upon going back it was pretty funny.
    I live in the Springfield, MA area now, but I am originally from the Hartford CT area... which is kinda the same thing I guess:)
    I always took Weaponskill, Healing and Hunting as my three skills (that is, after I'd played Caverns of Kalte very badly), to be augmented by Mindshield and Sixth Sense. I also always took Tracking and Animal Kinship last (so, almost always never). :)
    I haven't in a long time, but I suspect that I'm still near the top of the most active posters (albeit under a different screen name). :)

I never owned a d10 when I first owned the Lone Wolf books (Caverns of Kalte was the first one I ever read), but I've since picked up several through playing D&D and the like. Just go and visit your local hobby/gaming store.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom