Lohrenswald
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, most people I know are a bit iffy on it. 5 Centimeters Per Second, another movie of Shinkai's, is more accessible, as it strips away the sci-fi element and the metaphysical themes. It's only an hour long, you might like it. I think people prefer it to Place Promised. IMO it's also very good.
    Mine was alright. Over too soon but it always is. Saw a lot of live music, spent some time in Chicago, took a fun sci-fi literature class. Some goals I didn't meet, like meeting more people and finding more things to do on the weekend, but I'll keep working on that. It's hard though. Anyways, yeah, guess it was alright overall. And I go to Miami this coming weekend which should be fun. :D
    The Place Promised in Our Early Days. Makoto Shinkai is the director. He also did the lovely 5 Centimeters Per Second. His more recent work was kind of average, imo, but the art and music have always been spectacular.
    Ah, yes! Heh. The film really meant a lot to me years ago when I first watched it. I guess it still does, in some respects, but there was a time when the melancholy of it all really connected entirely with me.
    What day is today?
    It's Lohrenswald's birthday
    What a day for a birthday!
    Let's all have some cake!
    Hehe thanks.. You know, I used to count Polish people on my travels.. It started when me and my travel buddy (for the Patagonia trip) told me we'll probably run into more Czechs.. So we made it into a game. But my Polish is kind of weak these days, so.. to be honest I prefer running into Canadians. :D
    In the VM conversation, you edited one of your comments so it won't cause confusion later on--I assumed it was some unintentional innuendo.
    I laughed at the edit.

One of those two products is correct, although it might help to think about the type of trade being depicted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom