Double A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahahaha which form of social media I reply to people on has everything to do with which tab is open on Chrome and little to do with anything elsssse
    Heh, I know the feel. Therewas no reason not to always pair units up; they really made it way too OP

About the only person who I actively despised though was Nowi. I killed her off the mission I got her because I felt like a pedo looking at her. I mean I did lose a few others (Prementioned Lissa, Vaike, both mages), but I don't think I went out of my way the same way I did Nowi.
    That's not hard tbh.

She was one of the few units I really didn't care if she "died" in my first playthrough :mischief:
    omigod that is so adorable

I love the artist's style, especially for robin and lucina. Thanks so much for sharing that.
    I didn't even know it was still in production, so no I had not been. Subplot was always much greater than actual plot for that show, though
    Yeah those are really annoying to deal with as a vanguard with a halberd. Not impossible though. The best players I fought against were vanguards with pole arms, and they chewed through everything like tissue paper.

On vanguards with other pole arms, it's a fair fight. There's really nothing to offer except don't get hit :p.

The way to deal with Dodgy MaA is, if I recall their tactics correctly, is to fight conservatively to our stamina them, or alternatively just flat out outmaneuver them. It can be done. God knows how they do it, but a vanguard is still nimble enough to dodge and maintain his distance like a champ if he knows what he's doing. MaA just does not have the stamina to keep up with a vanguard while parrying his attacks. If I remember correctly, he did it through a lot of hit and run. Attacking at an extreme range of his weapon, turning 180 degrees and sprinting out of the reach of the MaA'a weapons, turning 180 degrees again while overhead slashing, etc.
    Vanguard with the default halbred is fun. My tip for it is to be aware of the reach of your weapon. You don't need to step into the reach of your enemy's weapon to engage, as long as he's within your strike zone. Attack from the farthest extent of your melee radius with a large overhead slash. Most people will react by parrying and reposting, at which point they should still be well outside their range. Punish their indiscretion with another overhead.
    Situational awareness is good. In multiplayer, try to gang up on other people or flank them. If that's not possible, run.

Use a knife as a man at arms. Most people don't expect it. They probably also aren't experienced enough to successfully parry a dagger attack--that :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) is just damn fast. The first build that I did that got me more than 3:1 kd ratio in a game was a kite shield and the default knife as man at arms. Didn't even need to use dodge. Just block the first hit that you are going to take with the shield and overhead stab repeatedly.

Learning how to parry and dodge is, as expected, damned important. I would recommend using the buckler shields for training. It has a smaller parry box, which means that you really need to face the sword to block, and you can hold it up pretty long.
    Whoops, didn't pick up on that. I blame the internet.
    I've had vegan vinegar bbq, but it probably tastes nothing like actual meat
    You'll notice it on campus, especially during basketball season. They think we're pretentious and we think they're bumpkins.
    Not that I pay attention though.
    Ahem.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure Mango Elephant goes to UNC now actually. Glad we're on the same page about Duke, but there's sort of a rivalry between UNC and State too :p .
    I just realized you live in the triangle. You better not be a Duke student. I'm at Chapel Hill, and I'm afraid I'd no longer be able to associate with you if you're one of them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom