Takhisis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• So do I. But I just felt very strongly about this particular election and decided to declare my voting intentions this time.
    It was the election sign part he didn't like, but decided not to make an issue since my avatar was considerably smaller than a lawn sign or a billboard.
    Yes, indeed. :) And I've gone back to my usual cat avatars, which will please at least one person who likened the "Heave Steve" avatar to a small election sign. :lol:
    No prob.

I was seriously considering changing my avatar a while back to something related to that but I decided against it. I've always been Khan.
    You are a terrible person Takisisu-san.

Anyways, I found that pic randomly off the internet. I wanted a picture from a scene of this anime I love but couldn't find anything adequate so I just randomly looked for similar pictures online. It apparently comes from some anime but I wouldn't know which.
    It has started. The deadline to join was 8 minutes ago. JI'll waive it for you, but just stop being lazy and check IOT yourself. :p
    BTW, I am running /a/ IOT now. Not FemIOT2, but idk maybe you're interested in it? It's the World Cup IOT.
    Do you even E3, man? This thing has been all over the place.

Also considering playing Tactics. With Redux. Uh oh.
    The bull that start to run automatically loses the fight. No need for any of bulls to die. And rivalries are normal and welcome. And bets, too.
    Tomad, un zapato del criado del amigo del primo del compañero de piso del tío de la cuñada del vecino de mi hermana.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom