Omega124
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I can lend help as able; I think I get the gist from those notes, but do you have a link to the original project?
    I know it's not the cache; whatever it is the browser can't open a port with the chat console, and the backup doesn't seem to work properly even though I have no trouble with other Flash apps.
    I might have gone a bit too wild on the Srbijaball delirium, but at least I didn't make up that Serbia had magically re-conquered Yugoslavia and entered info. Now to read the rules…
    By all means, I've just been killed in another forum game. Send me a link when you start it!
    Yeah, here it is an adverb form appended to a compound word, rather than a separate minor adverb, so even a curmudgeon such as I will concede it capital status. Also when in Imperium OffTopicum, capitalize as the IOTers do.
    Hey, by a very roundabout way I found your FemIOT game from around a year ago. Do you plan to host such a game again?
    On the map, both Risk and this one, Western Europe is connected to West Africa by land. As for Southern Europe, I'll talk to Civ'ed about it, as Anatolia's existence can complicate things.
    Digging around for the New England Alliance's flag I discovered Shattered Union. Have you played it, and would you recommend it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom