Thorvald of Lym
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Just want to say i find it hilarious in Roll to Dodge that HJ is scanning the GOLBI desert, whereas Horace is said to be in the GOBI desert. :p
    No, I still want you to bug me to keep me informed. It's just being reminded of that game, brought up bad memories of being unlucky in that game.
    Hey thor, should we create a git hub for for the fictionalization mod? that way if either of us makes a change we both get it and don't' have to worry about adding the other's changes to our code?
    We might need to talk to Mech if we are going to revive the IOT mod project; Mech has done some graphics which may prove needed experience for our plans.

Also hint for possible UU if flamethrower is added as a standard unit... ;)
    Hey thor don't be shy to comment in the fictionalization sg we'd love your input on things, especially on the more technical "can this be done" angle.
    Would it be possible to convert some custom Civ4 models into Civ3? And by possible I mean possible for someone who doesn't know much about 3D modelling.

I'll probably end up using Freeciv as you said. Or I could use Civ4 if I compromise on some of the models. Frustratingly there are models I could use but they seem to be exclusive to either Civ3 or Civ4 so I'd have to end up compromising somewhere.
    Ah blast, just realised that SMAC has the same faction-number restrictions as Civ2. Approaching the problem from a widely different angle, would it be possible to port Civ3 units to Civ4?
    Would it be theoretically possible to replace everything in SMAC with static graphics, considering the native life already uses it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom