Double A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SG is up and you've been invited. Please don't post about it in the thread until after I get a chance to do the announcement RP, but go ahead and start posting in the group
    I've made a dire mistake of sharing the labeled map with everyone. But yeah, for sure.
    u make ur military this turn and can give them actions but they can't be used for war
    Not as strong as you think ;) if you're afraid of the GPs though, South America doesn't attract any attention tbh and Thailand can resist a lot due to the terrain and the fanatical population
    Errr did you join as Korea or are you terrified XD I come home tomorrow and can help explain stuff (Sunday in USA)
    Thailand probably, or Bolivia if Zapp doesn't send orders. If you want to play in Europe, Sweden is a cool Communist country that could be fun
    assuming you're referring to the daedric afterlife thing you must perform a spectacular ritual sacrifice in honour of your most blessed mod and snek.

if not I don't know what chim is
    Like I said, it's up to you - the game is pretty free-form, and it's really more of what you want to do with the world that should drive the decision
    Like I said, up to you. Most evidence so far would lead me to believe Malay and Bangla organized crime is more prominent, but we already have one very powerful Chinese criminal mentioned in the story.
    I'm not familiar with them, but I would carry out some research and expect you to do similar.

You're free to do whatever. If you've read everything, then I trust you can see there are both references to the real world and to fictional events and organizations beyond the country itself. Just keep it consistent either way and do whichever will make you more likely to participate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom