Lohrenswald
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm fine, just have been busy with some off-line stuff. Thanks for asking though. It feels... umm... strange but sort of pleasant to find out I was missed.

How're you doing?
    Time flies though. Feels like wrote a happy b-day VM to you only a couple months ago or so.
    Well I think the first thing you need to focus on is sleep. I used to be that way in college, up until like 4:30 AM and up for class a few hours later. It really wears on you, mentally and physically. Are you struggling to sleep as in you can't actually fall asleep, or are you just choosing not to sleep?

Most schools here have academic probation where they try to work with you if your grades get too low. Either way, one bad year is not permanent and doesn't lock you in for anything.

I am sorry this year has been so crummy. If there is anything I can do to help, please never hesitate to ask.
    Yeah I've been kind of missing form the forums and fiftychat, not sure why, maybe just didn't really feel up for debates and arguments and stuff, since they always give me anxiety, even when they're silly or not very heated.

I'm doing ok otherwise, all things considered. What's the latest on your situation?
    I actually enjoyed it and will be there fairly regularly. Weekends are just really hard on my mood so I tend to isolate myself. But yeah I'll be around. Thanks.
    I've replied to your question in the thread, in case you didn't see it.
    Hah, so you survived yet another day. It was somewhat weird being on 50 for most of the night & not seeing you around. Restoring some energy to be able to laugh at the Swedes again, perhaps?
    Oh god I just realized I responded on my wall in my drunken haze. Anyways. I've copied and pasted it as follows.

you're not bad it's cool and i udnerstand sometimes it can be hard to answer stuff

like sometimes people ask me how i am doing and i just want to blow it off becaus enot good

anyways im alright. bummed that i'll probably be taking my trip to asia alone but that's what i am left with so i gotta suck it up.

as for journal diary thing, just take it out and rest th epenicl on the paper and then write whatveer comes. the cool thing about diaries is that you can word vomit and it doesn't matter
    No current plans, but I travel a lot, and my sister wants to see Scandinavia, so I would certainly not count it out. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom