Omega124
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Shame he doesn't get around to the PS2 era. Would love to see how that not existing would shake things up. :p

Interesting read overall, thank you!
    For what it's worth, I do apologise if I caused any unintended hurt. But if you're too angry at us players, then I recommend that at least you suspend the game. Otherwise you can and probably will make GMing mistakes.

I've been there when the entire world seems to be against you, and I know it is horrible. Take as long as you need to find inner peace.
    If you need someone to talk to, feel free to drop by fiftychat, I'm there quite often. Mostly by nights.
    And I did warn you that most of my posts were to be taken as jokes, more than once. As you wish.
    Hey, Omega-chan, if GMing the game is too much, do you want me to take over? I have been doing it for a number of years so I've more used to it.

Edit: just in case, I must clarify that this is a serious offer.
    i am crying tears

Which reminds me, I'd been contemplating making campaign Soviets green for Token Historical Accuracy™. Do you still have the reference for the hue you were playing with?
    I was going to tell you to feel free to answer the question in the appropriate thread, but had to leave. For the record, I was being my trolltastic self because it's a game thread, but I might read that post -I don't usually subscribe to discussions of individual posters, by the way, so don't expect a public answer, just a read.

I'm glad you have a place where you can reach out and speak. :)

Edit: yes, you can quote the above.
    Yeah, the delay's my bad. I keep clicking onto the thread meaning to reply and then hitting a "this is going to be long" wall. I'm sorry. It'll come eventually, pinky swear!
    As you please, but if you have leftover rôles then you should offer the other ones on the reserve list a chance to join.
    It is for April Fools. Check this thread, the OP as well as post #20.

And what to say? Something along the lines of ‘domo arigato gozaimasu’ might come in handy. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom