NinjaCow64
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1st: Yes. We have an agreement.
    2nd: I believe Philippines and Central America (being pacific) have expressed interested.
    What is the base starting stability for nations in Arcanum? The rules say you get -1 stability per minor race, but it doesn't say what number that -1/race is being subtracted from.
    fair enough, particularly with co-hosting a game overextending yourself would be best avoided.
    You should join the deity game in NES if possible. Plenty of necessary portfolios are lacking for masters (darkness god, nature god, earth god, war god etc etc).
    Hay mate; sorry to nag you but your basically the only players in Imperial Die who still has to cast their orders. Be sure to do so; a early hand in of all players can mean a early update.
    You know the cow catapults added to Fall from Heaven 2 for the clown nation? I am wondering... would such device serve your nation as a UU in the IOTmod? If so you might fancy making a suggestion.
    Ain't that the story of my life. :mischief:

Short answer is not pleasantly, long answer is you'd be best off asking any of the active Civ3 artists. tom2050 made his career out of it, but he hasn't been active on the forums since 2013. Odds are you'll need at least a basic understanding of 3D animation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom